Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 03:28:47 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 2979 times)
Upercusa

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Ohh, my first reward costed almost 15 dollars.  Grin Then I realized that this activity isn't for me. But I heard that some hunters earn thousands for 2-3 months.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyPinkMilk

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

I can not wait to receive my first reward, although it is still far from the offensive, but I hope that it will come, but I will not take $ 10 for my first generosity, it's too little, I'm not going to buy the data I spent here , I expect that there is something much more.

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

the plunge in the world of crypto and earn a wage or salary from the bounty campaign is a thing that I can't trust it. the work outside the reason I initially and was able to give me an income that could be said to be quite large. and early this is me getting excited in doing the bounty.
Naznayka

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

My very first award I earned for a hundred dollars of Token DRG, and I was just more than happy. This meant a lot to me, and it proved to me that the Bounty campaigns are genuine and real. It was a German project, and since then I've been watching German projects. I was completely convinced in the Bounty campaign that I could not help but participate as much as I could, so far the project is reasonable and notable.

geeba  |  A NEW ERA OF DELIVERY SERVICE THROUGH
ROBOTS, BLOCKCHAIN AND THE COMMUNITY
buihung6670

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Me too,i'm so happy when i received my first bounty reward.it is 20$ from daostack 's bounty program,it is not big amount but i really excited.i hope that i can earn more money from bounty campaign in the next time
Vladique

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

I will forever remember my first payment. There was a rebellious of the crypto currency and at that time the cost was about $ 500 if I'm not mistaken, fortunately there was no limit)

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
jennerpower

Activity: 249
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

Well, congratulations to you! I am happy that people nowadays are being open minded about these kind of opportunities. I can tell that it's totally worth it. I am earning bounty rewards too and I am not investing any money. This is really a great opportunity for all of us who has a financial needs that doesn't need to pay money to get money.

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
Kekyr

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

I am working about two months and all that i got is 6$ from airdrop but I wrote a lot of articles and did a big amount of social bounties. Many compaigns delay distribution because of the situation on the market.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

I am working about two months and all that i got is 6$ from airdrop but I wrote a lot of articles and did a big amount of social bounties. Many compaigns delay distribution because of the situation on the market.
The fact is that the action of these companies can be understood, Because if they pay their chips to participants, then People will immediately sell them to the market. And this, in turn, will negatively affect the development of their project.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
dan22

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Ofcourse there is bound to be an excitement for the bounty rewards received because you just did some crypto activities and get paid for it. It is a good thing to celebrate one's little beginning in this crypto business and then get encouraged to move on. I was also very glad when I received my first bounty rewards that worth 25$.This triggered me to continue in the bounty participation which as of now, I can confidently say I have made profit above 1000$. It is a good thing to actually get involved in bounty and stay focused on it because therein is unimaginable profit to realize.
GodsChosenVessel

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Throwback to when I received my first bounty reward, smile.. It was GazeCoin and I was happy because I made $230 and ever since then, I've been making more progress to make more and more.
Dhaniii

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Capital Technologies & Research

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

congratulations, hopefully your 10 $ is very useful. the first time I received the first bounty payment, I also felt very happy like you, at that time I think, I can make my own money from the internet. small but better than not paid. later there will be luck coming, when you get paid a very large payment from bounty. good luck.

temilade200

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:25:35 PM

It is good to see an appreciative heart despite how small the reward is. Which means that if you receive more, you will definitely still be appreciative. There are some that despite so many bounty campaigns done, they have not received anything and some have even lost hope of receiving anything. A friend of mine also participated in Hdac and got his DACC tokens too, but it took a long time before you guys were paid. That is why it is not good to give up on being paid no matter how long it takes. I believe the operator will still get more tokens that are worthwhile.

geeba  |  A NEW ERA OF DELIVERY SERVICE THROUGH
ROBOTS, BLOCKCHAIN AND THE COMMUNITY
other_side

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

I received 30% of the bonuses paid by the EOT project, but it is still in the ICO process. I have heard many successful bounty hunters, I hope I will succeed as they are
Regeal414

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

It is always a nice a feeling when you receive your first bounty rewards. Its encouraging and it will make you to double your hustle.
defoman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

Starting to participate in the bounty, the most important thing is to get the first reward to experience the joy of paying for your work. Congratulations, friend. Seeing that it brings income, I advise you to participate in more projects and get even more rewards.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
kipo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

I think that bounty rewards are a great thing able to raise mood for 100% but as for me it was not unexpected and I wasn't in special mood as my friend was sure that the project would be great

MaiDinhChien

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

That shows that your effort has paid off. That's really exciting. Congratulation to you and make more money with bounty.
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
I am happy for your achievements that managed to get a 10 USD bounty reward, but I think it's still very little, you can still potentially get more than that, I personally have got 500 USD from the bounty. hopefully it can inspire you to be more excited.
uniquark

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

I recently joined the Foresting project, a platform that would overthrow Steem dominance in the cryptocurrency market, I found the project had a lot of cooperation around the globe. Hope it will bring me some money this time

next-generation social media service
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.