Bitcoin Forum
October 15, 2018, 04:40:46 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins?  (Read 6060 times)
Bustart

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Actually we can also spend more useful time than spending time on bitcoin. It's just that people prefer bitcoin because it's more profitable and easy to participate in it.
It's worth spending time in Bitcoin because of its potential, it's valuable, and profitable. It can be the venue to start earning extra income even without having big capital. But it does not only about winning the game, we should also be aware that we need to work hard for it, be aware of its nature, and learn to manage finances and its risks factors. I believe and still very hopeful that it can potentially grow and continue to gain the interest and trust of the public.

▄▄████████▄▄             ▄▄████████▄▄             ▄▄████████▄▄      ██ ██ ██           ██ ██ 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄         ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄         ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄      ██  █ ██        ██ ██   
  ███▀          ▀███       ███▀          ▀███▌      ███▀          ▀███▌    ██ ██ ██     ██ ██     
 ███                      ███              ███     ███              ███      ██ █  ██ ██ ██       
▐██▌                     ▐██▌                     ▐██▌              ▐██▌        █  ██ ██ ██       
███        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███                      ███                ███          ██  ██         
███        ███████████   ███                      ███                ███        ██ ██ ██ ██       
▐██▌              ███▌   ▐██▌               ██▌   ▐██▌              ▐██▌      ██ ██  ██ ██ ██     
 ███▄           ▄████     ███▄            ▄███     ███▄            ▄███      ██ ██     ██ ██ ██   
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀       ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀       ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀     ██ ██        ██ ██ ██   
    ▀▀██████████▀▀           ▀▀███████████▀           ▀▀███████████▀      ██ ██           ██ ██ ██

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RISE ABOVE!
WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

JOIN OUR ICO!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
        ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     █████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

I spend time on bitcoin because it is worth it, personally apart from making the investment and earning, to pay bitcoin has helped to expended my knowledge about cryptocurrency, and also help to always stuff the internet about trading.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

We spent time in bitcoin with different reasons and I believe that we all come here for a positive one. We came here to gain profit for a living and ofcourse to become rich as well.

Join Contractium NOW! ¦•-» https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP«-•¦
VanessaHall15

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

Taking time for something to make your loved ones happy is also, of course, if Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market give people value and technology, then take the time to learn about it is also very necessary. and not wasted.
Black Angel

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

I and millions of people spend time on bitcoin, this is because everyone is optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, more and more optimistic users are driven by the belief that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED   
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
paramelton

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

This really depends from each individuals tactics, financial opportunities and character. Bitcoin is worth to be invested in and that's a fact. But like every other business bitcoin too has it's flaws. The Question is, what you value more, your invested time or money?

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
Facebook    Telegram  █████   allsportercoin.io   █████  Twitter    Instagram
adpinbr

Activity: 730

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

It's not wasting time if you know how to make or earn BTC, it depends on how you work, it actually depends on how strategic you can be to earn yourself some Bitcoin/s, however, some people can easily give up and make them think that they are fools wasting time trying to earn something that isn't real, and that's one of the reasons why people are giving up.

Kanda Yu

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Time is very important here in bitcoin. If you are not going to spend much time here, then you should not expect anything from it anymore. You need to spend most of your time here if you really want to earn big. In my case, I still spend much time here because I know it would be worth it in the future as it make me rich.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I don't think spending my time on crypto is a waste of time as I earn quite a lot of money from crypto, infact it's a normal thing to put more time in something that are useful to you. If you spend a lot of thing in crypto and don't gain anything then you probably do something wrong and you have to change your approach. It's not a waste of time to learn about crypto and how to earn money from that.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MRY

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

I spend time on bitcoin because I want to focus on bitcoin so I have plenty of time to be able to analyze the market and take the opportunity to be able to get profit and help my finances

Kanda Yu

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

Simply because I know bitcoin is worth spending time with. I am not the kind of person who would spend time on something that is nonsense, bitcoin will bring me to my dreams in the future that's why I am exerting much time and effort here. Although its quite low at the moment, I still believe it will recover soon and will bless my wallet.

Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

Bitcoin helps us to have gainful investments.Any person having some capital in his hand can invest in bitcoin. The investment in bitcoin helps in the long run to gain maximum profits. No doubt bitcoin's value flickers alot but still it has the ability to double the money. Bitcoin till date is the best investment asset.These are the reasons due to which we should spend time in Bitcoin.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
andika2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

I think its very rational when people think bitcoin is buble or good investment. Every person have their own opinion with the reason. But history prove, bitcoin is profitable investment and its worth to spending time to gain bitcoin.

romarry

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

Because I believe in Bitcoin. Why is that!? Every aspect of life changes with the development of the internet, and of course, technology. People can work from home more easily, social life and work adjust to internet usage, and in the midst of all this is the financial aspect of life.

Reserve money is often stored in gold, but in modern times it is not so practical that it is easy to understand why something new is coming. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are new things that can replace gold. The premise that I use is that the future will be made of digital currency. And if we listen to our common sense, it's not too far away.
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

We all have our own reasons why we spend time in bitcoins, it's either it is our part time or full time job, it is our leisure, or maybe it is the bonding of your family, friends or anyone to your life. It also brings extra income to you and you did not have to spend most of your time to have an income in it, you just have to do what is ought to do in time.   
ajaymukund

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

Which one of us wants to be rich, have a happy life. Bitcoin also gave me the stuff I wanted. But before you decide to invest in bitcoin first, I think you should take the time to understand it, to have knowledge of the Bitcoin market, avoid the unfortunate risks later. Should use reasonable time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
LyQaN

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

According to me Bitcoin deserves our valuable time.Bitcoin is the best investment asset.It can get you so much profits in such a short period.No doubt it is risky but who cares if it is giving such a big amout of profits.So we all should start judging it's worth and spend some time in it.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
lelylely

Activity: 322

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Bitcoin is a technology for the future, and this is a good prospect for profit and can make the future better. Bitcoin has survived until now and has been able to provide benefits and I think spending time in bitcoin is not in vain.

Question123

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

I don't think im wasting my time to bitcoin ,because even the market now falling I still earn money but it's less compared to my income last few months and last yeat but it is okay. Im speding some of my few hours everyday because if I did not do bitcoin I cannot earn money.

calya

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

I and millions of people spend time on bitcoin, this is because everyone is optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, more and more optimistic users are driven by the belief that the future of the transaction system will use bitcoin.
i think from bitcoin and cryptocurrency many people earn huge money from it with various ways.so no doubt why today much people interested joining in bitcoin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.