Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2018, 07:28:09 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: stay positive in cryptocurrency.  (Read 2294 times)
jake zyrus

Activity: 406
Merit: 120

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

By thinking positively and patiently it will greatly help you to achieve the profits that exist in the crypto currency. Because it will make you more confident.
Yes you're right thinking positive in every business is a big help for us to achieve our goal. Thinking positive it gives you confident to face the risk  of investing in cryptocurrency. In investing in cryptocurrency you need be positive and more patient to wait cause we know that value is unstable, this two characteristics is most important to gain more profit.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pasti kaya

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

indeed that is what must be done, it remains positive whatever happens in the crypto world. maybe this is a good start to our luck about the downward market trend.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
longyenthanh

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

indeed that is what must be done, it remains positive whatever happens in the crypto world. maybe this is a good start to our luck about the downward market trend.
Even if this period will end in near time and coins will fall again for me it is just a good sign that market has still power to pump, for me this will take some time but being patient will be rewarded soon.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
Gabash

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

Enough of the negative mentality about the down trend of the market. If We continue to be  negative about whatever we are doing,only negative results is bound to happen.It is high time we started believing in the market recovery soon and what we believe in will soon become a reality.Our actions and results are determined by our thoughts.
I always believed in crypto, for me this down is only a moment to invest and still be possitive and patient, for me investments that will be done in this time will give us X times more in near future.
The present moment is so great that investors can buy good coins at very cheap prices, I always have positive outlook on this market and I think my beliefs for it is well worth it. Nowadays there are many difficulties but I believe it will pass quickly in the next few months.

Positivity is one of the key in achieving your goals because it gives you confidence to take risk on this type of market. There is recovery every failure so be optimistic enough for the progressive outcome.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

in my opinion, whatever happens to cryptocurrency we must remain positive maybe it is the beginning to exercise our patience.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Jrfranco

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Enough of the negative mentality about the down trend of the market. If We continue to be  negative about whatever we are doing,only negative results is bound to happen.It is high time we started believing in the market recovery soon and what we believe in will soon become a reality.Our actions and results are determined by our thoughts.

if you believe in what you are doing , its not hard to be on the positive side. I have always been a believer of bitcoin.

◥      https://VEIAG.com      ◤
Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
────  (  REGISTER FOR PRE-SALE  )  ────
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

I agree with that fact that positive mentality always give us good results but sometimes it just cant be applied to crypto because it's super-volatile...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
freighttrain

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

We have seen enouh of speculations. We want to see it truly adopted for use. These speculations are just what tires me Undecided

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
dillema018

Activity: 225
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

I always believed in crypto, for me this down is only a moment to invest and still be possitive and patient, for me investments that will be done in this time will give us X times more in near future.
The present moment is so great that investors can buy good coins at very cheap prices, I always have positive outlook on this market and I think my beliefs for it is well worth it. Nowadays there are many difficulties but I believe it will pass quickly in the next few months.

Positivity is one of the key in achieving your goals because it gives you confidence to take risk on this type of market. There is recovery every failure so be optimistic enough for the progressive outcome.

That's right, positive thinking towards some issues about crypto currency will help the community to grow, it can create also a good profit and insight in the journey of your walk through the community and in the industry of the crypto currency.

gabmen

Activity: 882
Merit: 523

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

I agree with that fact that positive mentality always give us good results but sometimes it just cant be applied to crypto because it's super-volatile...

Well volatility can be of some positive note dude. Actually volatility is what gives people profit through buying at a low point and selling high. Right timing is what you need study and having a negative outlook while studying and researching won't be of any help at all.

OrangeII

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Well volatility can be of some positive note dude. Actually volatility is what gives people profit through buying at a low point and selling high. Right timing is what you need study and having a negative outlook while studying and researching won't be of any help at all.
One of the keys to success in the world of cryptocurrency is positive thinking. but, we also have to be careful. we don't have to think positively continuously, because it can also frustrate you. well, keep thinking about positive things based on the information available.

▄▄█▄▄
          ▄▄███████▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████▀▀▀███████████▄▄
███████████▀▀     ▀▀██████████▀
████████▀▀           ▀▀████▀
███████                 ▀
███████                  ▄▄
███████               ▄▄████▄▄
███████            ▄▄██████████
███████              ▀█████████
███████                 ███████
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████
███████████▄▄     ▄▄███████████
 ▀▀███████████▄▄▄███████████▀▀
    ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
       ▀▀█████████████▀▀
          ▀▀███████▀▀
             ▀▀█▀▀

gemstra

|.The Future of Social Selling.|A blockchain infrastructure for
the biggest gig economy of tomorrow
⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫

███████████████▄
█             █▀█▄
█             █  ▀█▄
█             █    ▀█▄
█             ████████
█                    █
█                    █
█                    █
█  ████████████████  █
█                    █
█  ████████████████  █
█                    █
█  ████████████████  █
█                    █
██████████████████████
  FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LITE PAPER
blockchain09

Activity: 71

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

everything have their ups and downs so you have to make a choice to believe or not to believe. In my case, i believe cryptocurrencies are the future of the market of all trades in the world.

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

It is easier to keep calm and positive when you're not having lots of money on your wallets. But if you are having a round $15,000 like one friend of mine and you are losing them because of the price movement it is very hard to keep being positive about all those.

EmJay

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

yes I agree with your point. I always believe in cryptocurrency that is why I am still here and I also believe that the market situation we are facing right now is just part of a crypto world but doesn't mean it will not recover and will.continue to be like this forever. I know it will soon bounce back and  back to its normal value and keep moving up again.

Code:
● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY[color
stellgod

Activity: 567
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

I agree with stay positive in cryptocurrency because crypto is a better and more profitable thing, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve so that the crypto invest is a good thing and changes the future.
Our positive attitude will have a good impact on the cryptocurrency market. investors and token holders become confident to keep waiting for the cryptocurrency market to reach its highest price. they will only spread positive news in the crypto market

Positive thinking in cryptocurrency make us ignore negatives news in market. Most peoples panic when negatives news comes in market because they dont believe on their own investment and bring loss on their investment. Positive thinking makes us more patients on our investment when market not good for us
Positive attitude towards your investment here in the crypto market is needed because this market is volatile and sometimes took a lot of time to recover from its low price for which you need to stay positive with patience so as to get rid of loss. The thing is if you are here for profit then you must be applying your proper knowledge to make right decisions that are very necessary besides staying positive here.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ocid

Activity: 504
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Even if this period will end in near time and coins will fall again for me it is just a good sign that market has still power to pump, for me this will take some time but being patient will be rewarded soon.
extra patience is indispensable for now, don't be pessimistic and decide to leave investment in cryptocurrency, I believe after the market price decline trend is over, market price movements will rise again to increase their value

ThorWin

Activity: 210

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Well, in my opinion, we should think positively, maybe in a short time the price of coins will increase again and that is the time you should sell pennies, now should not.

【BLACKBOX OS】 (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
【The Future of Work. Decentralized.】
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

and still now i am still postive thinking in cruptocurrency even i loss a lot of money because i know that this crypto will helps me a lot to reduce our poverty and i want to chase my dream to become a roch people and to buy anything that i want.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Legone

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

Yes, because negative mentality person always fails to achieved the successful journey of cryptocurrency but to those possitive mindset are always reap the good result on their investments. I think some of them are lack of knowledge about the advantage of crypto.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zubrr51

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

It becomes difficult to maintain a positive attitude, when the money invested melts before your eyes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.