Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 03:59:09 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth Worth $30. Is it possible?  (Read 2983 times)
judeafante

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?

You can stop waiting and hoping that Ethereum will drop to that price it's not going to happen now, it has recovered of course it drips sometimes but there is a strong buying support coming from the community s I doubt if it goes down to that price I will also support the buying order so it will not drop to that price.

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abu Shadow

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

I am hodling few coins in an exchange and do some trading. Cut losses were fine with me 'coz I'm a bit scared of high loss, I am just playing in a safety mode.

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

Am I the only one here, in the contrary of patiently waiting for eth to dump like hell?
That's too low for a good quality currency and I think you had underestimate the supporters of ethereum as they will not let that price happen not unless theirs a chaos in cryptocurrency. Buy when you think it's a lower price and hold until the price climb back to the all time high. Ethereum has a bright future, then don't waste for the opportunity to buy at lower price. 

puremage111

Activity: 938
Merit: 507

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Pretty unlikely
It is very hard to drop multiple fold unless the entire ETH blockchain just got stuck or hijacked
Else, even if Vitalik is not the founder and quit the project, dropping to less than $100 take a long time

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

.an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

Telegram    ‾‾    Github
OO.Join Our Bounty.OO
Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook
consideritdone

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

big support now at $200 https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
BitLendingClub

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

SWAP.ONLINE❱A Protocol for Decentralized Ex

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Yes, $30 is impossible in the current conditions. For such dump project should be dead actually. But now it's not the same. Project alive. Development goes at full ways. I see many key points for ETH blockchain. And by TA support level is near $200 and next near $170

Veseloff

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

Of course not! This will never happen, the waves have already occurred and the price has fallen by a certain amount, it can not fall any more than usual. This has always happened, the price will go up, you just need to wait for this moment.

Drobek

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

Well I don't see that happening. That would be a mayhem if it happens because the other alts like Neo might be $1 then  Grin
I don't think it will go below $170

lagista

Activity: 341

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

You can stop waiting and hoping that Ethereum will drop to that price it's not going to happen now, it has recovered of course it drips sometimes but there is a strong buying support coming from the community s I doubt if it goes down to that price I will also support the buying order so it will not drop to that price.
it won't be easy to happen for ethereum, ethereum is a good coin. The team has a good step so ethereum coins can still run well, so I never thought ethereum would drop drastically to the lowest for now.

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

it won't be easy to happen for ethereum, ethereum is a good coin. The team has a good step so ethereum coins can still run well, so I never thought ethereum would drop drastically to the lowest for now.
that can happen easily if the crypto gets another big bearish trend and the price of bitcoin will always plunged to the bottom. ether started from a few bucks and it looks very possible to the price of ethereum and whole of crypto gets a lot of decrease again. We know that this is a speculation market and just expect for short term investment.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
TheAndy500

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

But, while many are happy with the eth's continuously pumping and traders are happy to see the market's optimistic view, I am still here waiting for the Eth to drops heavily like at least $30. So, I can buy some and will experience the fruits of eth's benefits as well.  Cool Is it possible now, to reached down it's value like that? Like hello? I've been waiting for a couple of months. Lol

that can happen easily if the crypto gets another big bearish trend and the price of bitcoin will always plunged to the bottom. ether started from a few bucks and it looks very possible to the price of ethereum and whole of crypto gets a lot of decrease again. We know that this is a speculation market and just expect for short term investment.

Let's not panic! It is possible, but only theoretically. A drop of Ethereum's price to $100 would probably block the network, because most miners simply turned off, or switch mining rigs. This would make the price immediately increase extremely quickly. I can not imagine a rapid drop in the price to $40 - that would be the end of Ethereum, and this is practically impossible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████       ▐█▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀            ▐█████▄
      ▄████▀                 ▐██▛▜███▄
    ▄█████▄                  ▐██▌  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀█████▄              ▗▟██▌    ▜███▖
  ███▀    ▀█████▄▄        ▄████▀▘     ▝███▖
 ███▀        ▀▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀▀         ▝███
▐███             ▀▀███████▀             ▐██▌
███                 ▀███▀                ███
███                  ███                 ███
▐███              ▄██████▄▄             ▐██▌
███▄          ▄████▀  ▀▀███▄▄         ▗███
  ███▙      ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄▄    ▄███▘
   ▀███▄    ███▀              ▀▀████▄████▘
    ▀████▄  ███                  ▀█████▀
      ▀████████                ▄▄████▀
        ▀▀█████           ▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀██      █████████▛▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vena Network

an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
WhitePaper            ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾   Luoshu Agreement   ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾              Announce 

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

I will buy as much as possible when ethereum is only around $ 30.
in fact it is very unlikely for ethereum to be able to go there again like a few years back when that happened.
because nowadays crypto is already very well known and many big investors come to feel ethereum can't go back there again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

Ofcourse it possible but in my own opinion many people supporting eth and use for ico project, if eth aren't supported by the community it's possible to downgrade their price upto 30$ and become useles coins.

coin_1122

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:44:23 AM

Many panic people are expecting that ETH might reach less than 150$ but you can see in the market many other coins are facing the same situation which it is impossible to predict whether the situation of the market. The prices are continuously declining in the market makes us stay away from the market until the market settles.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
johnnie18

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

I hope that this will not happen that the Eth will be worth $30.00 or less. I guess that the ETH and the BTC are not stable and it is better to buy and hold ETH as for now and wait for the greatest pump of the year...

BEVERAGE.CASH   ◄◄   UNIFICATION OF THE CRYPTO AND REAL ECONOMY   ►►   (( BCC ))
••• 25% BONUS •••
voanquan

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:27:16 AM

Although the market is not good but i do not believe ETH will be priced at $ 30. I can say $ 150 is very close. And if at this level i would sell the car to buy it to invest and i'm stalking it.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
newbie-hero

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

That's too low for a good quality currency and I think you had underestimate the supporters of ethereum as they will not let that price happen not unless theirs a chaos in cryptocurrency. Buy when you think it's a lower price and hold until the price climb back to the all time high. Ethereum has a bright future, then don't waste for the opportunity to buy at lower price. 

Ethereum lost a lot but it does not mean that this altcoin is going to fall so deep. 30 dollars is the price that is TOO low. ETH is the alt that must cost at least a thousand now.

cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

This situation is no longer possible in the finance market, because the crypto of the world already has a certain capitalization below which will not allow the market to fall. Plus, when in the ordinary sector everyone is not stable, they will transfer their money to cryptocurrency. Because this price is not possible.

mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Most likely, Yes. Unfortunately, speculators often use Etherium to inflate bubbles, which is unprofitable for regulators, if this trend continues, then Etherium is waiting for the end.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.